– THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT! I personally have an Airbnb and have been a guest at many Airbnbs and by far this Airbnb is set up the way it should be. So great. The value for the location and furniture in the house set up is just on spot! Check in was easy and Jacqueline was so nice to have me check in early. The place was located where I wanted it. Right in Hollywood Blvd. close to freeways and other main places you would probably need. The kitchen is fully equipped. And they make sure to give you fresh towels and take out your trash every day. It’s a motel from the outside, but definitely not from the inside. Once you arrive, you know what I mean. I’m coming back next week and staying here again.
Michael (January 2017/Airbnb)
– Jacqueline helped to make our stay incredibly comfortable! From the moment we checking in, she made it clear that she was here to do everything possible to ensure we had an amazing experience. The place is easy to find, plenty of parking, very clean and tastefully decorated. The pool is heated and that is definitely a plus this time of year! May-Dee is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. We highly recommend Jacqueline’s place!
Salvatore (January 2017/Airbnb)
– Jacqueline was amazing host, apartment was clean, everything you need was in apartment, great location, close to beach, comfy bed and pillows too. Thanks so much for the stay Jackie!
Laura Bates (January 2017/Airbnb)
– Great location, centrally located to all the attractions of Miami and Ft Lauderdale. The unit is exactly as pictured in the photos and was exactly what we were looking for. Check in and check out were a breeze. Room was clean had everything we needed.
Darius Tolver (January 2017/Airbnb)
– Jacqueline made our stay a great one. She was available for any questions we had in a very prompt way. She was outgoing and friendly making us feel very welcome.
Marva Simmons (December 2016 /Airbnb)
– Jacqueline was a perfect host. She gave us a warm welcome with a gift. Our stay in May Dee was really relaxing with all the amenities. She gave us an insight about the local places. (Don’t miss the drive in theatre in sunrise Blvd). House-keeping staffs were kind and cooperative. We would recommend this place to our friends and we will come back soon
Prasanna Rajendran (December 2016/Airbnb)
– My partner and I were in the May-Dee hotel for 10 days. We were very happy with the accommodations. It was very clean and nice. Jaqueline was very helpful and hospitable. She changed our towels daily and we were able to check-out late at the end of our stay. I will definitely recommend May-Dee to everyone, and if we return to Miami we will stay here for sure. Thank you Jacqueline, it was a pleasure to meet you! We will miss Miami.
Helga Halapi (May 2016/Airbnb)
– Jacqueline was very nice and the stay at May-Dee was amazing. She upgraded us to a much larger room for our honeymoon and was very understanding of my situation, as she was flexible with my time of arrival. The place was very clean and smelled wonderful, too!
Dakota Barney (May 2016/ Airbnb)
– Jaqueline is extremely hospitable! She made sure we were set from the moment I booked on Air-BnB. To say I’m completely satisfied with the property, amenities and location would be an understatement! We stayed over Easter and she even gave my two little ones Easter gifts!
Brigette Durham (April 2016/ Airbnb)
– I stayed with my family for 10 days in the two-bedroom apartment and we hand an excellent experience. The apartment was spotless and when I say spotless, I mean I couldn’t have cleaned it better myself! It was quiet and peaceful and the pool area was wonderful! They even left us and Easter gift, as we were there over the holidays. We absolutely loved the place and Jackie and Ryan. We will be back!
Christina and Tim Thiel (4.1.16/ Airbnb)
– Dear Jaqueline and Ryan,
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you both for the wonderful experience here at the May-Dee. We had such a good time!! The place was great and you are both such wonderful, helpful and accommodating individuals!! Hope to be back soon!
Tim and Christine Thiel (3.21.16)
– Excellent services, rooms always clean, new towels and trash replaced daily, very friendly and attentive from manager and assistant. Jackie even helped with our boarding passes when we had nowhere to go. She also had “nail polish remover” God bless her!!! Felt at home and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a fantastic place to say!
Frances Dawkin (2.14.16)
– Very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. Very comfortable. Location near everything you would like – ocean, shopping malls, golf, dining, etc. Management very nice and helpful. The most accommodating staff I have ever met. Highly recommended!
Jim Cavanaugh (2.18.16)
– I came from New York and was looking for something that is reasonable in price and affordable in the Hollywood, Florida area. I came across May-Dee and gave it a try. It was one of the BEST experiences I have ever had. The owners, Jacqueline and Ryan are both kind and truly care about their customers. Ryan will come time to time to make sure guests have clean sheets and towels, but what impressed me the most is their honesty towards customers. I was very happy with my stay and I will recommend May-Dee to family and friends. The rooms are clean and the hotel is near the shopping center if guests need anything. I spent 5 nights and it was the best 5 nights!
Lotoya R. (1.26.16 / Airbnb)
– Jaqueline was a perfect host who ensured we had everything we needed for a successful vacation. Kids loved the swimming pool and Netflix in the room J There’s also a great park, Zinkil, about a 15 minute walk south from the hotel. Highly recommended for people with kids or anyone looking for a workout on-the-go.
Rad Morka (Airbnb)
– I must thank Jacqueline and her husband for taking care of my family and I. I very much so felt the warmth and caring of her daily help. They truly made us feel like we never left home.
Daneal Murray (Trip Advisor)
– We had a great stay here from 30th December 2016 for 3 nights. The apartments are fantastic. The photos don’t really do the apartments justice. The super king bed was as good as some really nice hotels we’ve stayed in regarding size (the bed was huge) and comfort. Good cotton linen sheets and a very comfortable mattress. The decor and facilities are first class. The studios are spacious with 2 large TVs (one in the lounge and one in the bedroom) with the ability to log into your own Netflix/Amazon TV account. The kitchens are well equipped and could maybe do with a toaster but there’s very little to find fault with. Jacqueline was a perfect host, very quick to respond to any emails/queries and made our stay very enjoyable. I would thoroughly recommend staying here.
Nikki Wetherill (Airbnb)
– This place was adorable. Newly renovated and affordable! Jackie was a great host, very responsive to all questions and concerns. I recommend this place if you’re not into the crazy flood of tourist crowds and expensive hotel prices. I do however, recommend you have a car or bike to get around, the beach is roughly 5 miles, and could be a long walk. This place was super cozy, clean and everything in the unit was up to par
Randi Richards (Airbnb)
– Thank you for everything! We had a nice stay and we hope to see you in December 2016…
Thanks again, Anne and Claire
– We loved everything about the unit we stayed in at May-Dee. It was clean and it is definitely a home away from home. Everyone was accommodating to our needs. We loved it here! It is a hidden jewel!
Lucy Charles (Airbnb)